Outlook.com is the new for Microsoft’s web email service, which was formerly popular by the name of Hotmail. If you are having a Hotmail account, you can still access it via Outlook. You can easily change the password from your account settings or simply click on forgot password option if you cannot remember it.
Now here are the steps which Hotmail customer service can share you over the toll-free number –
Step 1: Change the password from your account
- Sign into outlook
- Enter your email address, password to log in and open your inbox
- Next click on the profile image in the upper right corner of your inbox
- Select on Account settings option
- Now check the Security and password
- Verify your account. You will be asked to verify the account if you are accessing the email via desktop and you will find Microsoft sending out a code to your backup email address. if you no longer have access to your backup emails, then click on “I don’t have these anymore”.
- Click on the option of “Change password” link under the “Password and security info” section
- Enter your current password and then type in a new password. (You will see there are three options one for the old password, second for the new password and you need to enter the new password twice to confirm it)
- This is your Microsoft account password for all the other tools as well such as One Drive, or Skype
Step 2: In the next method, you need to –
- Open the sign in page of hotmail.com
- Choose the account deactivated for long days, but less than 365 days. Since Hotmail account, manually deleted can be easy to recover for the 30 days
- Click on the option of “Can’t access your account?” and this will redirect you to the password reset page
- Now select on forgot password option and click on Next
- Enter your email address in the Microsoft account section
- Fill the CAPTCHA and click Next
- Choose the way you want to receive your reset link
- Fill out the questions asked
- Reset your password from the password link and change your password immediately.
To know the steps in detail give a call at Hotmail toll-free number.