Do you want to add a new email account in your Windows live mail but confronting difficulty in adding the same due to lack of technical understanding? If yes, then you don’t need to get worried at all because adding a new email account is possible by implementing the below-mentioned helpful steps:
To add an email account, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First open Windows Live Mail by opting Start button Start button icon.
- Now, you need to enter Mail, and then choose Windows Live Mail.
- And in the lower-left area, choose Mail.
- You need to opt for the Accounts tab, and then opt for Email.
- Then type your email address, display name, password, and then select Next.
- Just follow any added steps, and choose Next.
- Finally, choose Add another email Account in case you want to add additional accounts or choose finish.
In case you confront some technical difficulty in following the above-mentioned steps, you need to just dial a toll-free customer support phone number. The phone number is quite helpful for the Windows users who are confronting some technical difficulty in understanding these steps.
Along with this, Windows live mail tech support for customer care can be availed at an affordable rate once getting in touch with a certified technician of the company. This firm believes in providing the first-rate services for Windows live mail. Users can get the tech help anytime as the company is accessible to users 24/7. You can visit the company official page for availing an authentic hotmail tech support solutions. Users can directly contact the company for the issues like errors in sending mail, password connected concern, recovery of hacked Windows Live Mail, error in sending and receiving messages, and much more.